“Ta’ir has a gift for this work. She comes across as gentle, approachable and a good listener – but make no mistake, she is not just listening. She brings an intelligence and soulfulness to her work which is simply powerful. You will go places you didn’t think possible.”
Justin Resnick PhD, Clinical Psychologist and Family Therapist, Supervisor.
“Ta’ir was my student at YNR Marriage Counseling training program and I supervised her clinical work. Ta’ir has the personality profile that is highly suitable for counseling and therapy with distressed couples and with couples in need for enhancement of their relationship.Ta’ir has excellent abilities to develop effective collaborative alliance with couples and to motivate them to change their relationship into an emotionally safe and satisfying twosome . ”
Dr. Ami Sha’ked. Co-founder and Academic Director of the Institute for Marriage and Family Studies in Jerusalem. Chair and Associate Dean ,Psychology Program at the Center for Academic Studies ,Or-Yehuda, Israel.
From Workshop Participants
- “Run to join! It’s always important to refresh your relationship and this workshop does it in a charming and enchanting way.”
- “It’s fun to renew, the workshop is varied, not boring and interactive and you get new insights.”
- “You should join the workshop on relationships because it allows you to view the topic from new angles in a pleasant atmosphere while meeting new women. The fact that it’s a workshop and not a lecture, that it is interactive and requires me to participate, allowed me to look deeper into our relationship.”
- “It was fun to do the homework with my husband because we focused on ourselves as a couple.”
- “Thank you very much! I learned a lot and had fun!”